2.0 The Data Protection Act 2001The Data Protection Act 2001 was enacted on the 14 December 2001 and came fully into force on the 15 July 2003. We therefore have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor, to any third party or Government Department unless you give us your consent to do so.
3.0 Information CollectedAs a visitor, we collect three types of information on you:
- Contact or feedback information;
- Web page download information;
- Site usage information.
3.1 Contact or FeedbackWhen you fill the form on the ìcontact usî or ìFeedbackî, we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
3.2 Download InformationIf you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
- Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of eju.net and it is not shared, leased, or sold in any manner to any other organisation.