Following the Grand Prix in Tbilisi, the ranking list for the 2nd European Games in Minsk has been updated. The final event to acquire points for the European Games will be the Grand Prix in Antalya next weekend (6th and 7th April).
On Monday the 8th of April, we will publish the final ranking list of which the qualification will be based upon.
- 8th April – Final ranking list, the qualification will be based on this list
- 12th April – National Federations (NFs) and National Olympic Committees (NOCs) will provide to the EJU and MEGOC a list of candidate athletes and indicate whether they intend to participate in the Mixed Team event
- 19th April – EOC will confirm the allocated quota places, including the Universality places
- 26th April – NOCs must confirm their allocated quota places to MEGOC and EJU
- 20th June – Online Sport Entries and Qualifications System (SEQ) deadline
More detailed information about the qualification criteria can be found on the EJU event page.