In the period between the 11th and 20th of May 2015 the second edition of the Judo Festival is taking place in the luxury hotel MARITIM Pine Beach Resort at the mediterran cost of Antalya. The European Judo Union like to encourage athletes, coaches, referees, doctors, kata lovers and administrators to come to Antalya.
The mid of May is a perfect time to have a family holiday by the seaside. The Judo Festival has proper judo activity for every taste and interest. You can come to Antalya with your parents, children or with your friends from all over Europe and feel the motto of the EJU: Judo is more than sport.
More than 400 professional athletes from different countries will join you at the same time in Turkey. They will train at the Olympic Training Camp (OTC “Going for Gold”) and prepare for the next international tournaments. You have the chance to see our European Judo heroes on the mat and for sure in the Pine Beach resort playing Waterball, Beach Volleyball or other fun activities and games.
The program of the Festival foresees several important and remarkable activities, attractive to everybody who likes judo:
- Judo camp for children where the youngest judokas could not only reveal the mysteries of judo with the best world judo masters but also enjoy an attractive entertaining program.
- Judo Animation zone that is organized at a swimming pools area twice a day will entertain young people and hotel guests and introduce the world of judo as a part of a game, which helps to while away the time in a very interesting way.
- Contest of judo photography with audience choice award.
- Day of judo for children, offering a master class with leading judo experts for interested young judokas.
- Medical Symposium, where the members of the EJU Medical Committee will explain the new outlines and rules to doctors of national teams.
- Referee seminar, where the members of EJU Refereeing Commission will explain to club coaches the rules in details.
- Recent EJU development the Match Analyses will be available for everyone, with a detailed explanation for using.
- Kata Seminar featuring one of the best Kata experts, with detailed teaching. The participants will receive a Certificate of participation at the Kata Seminar and will be able to receive points for the performance of certain Kata.
- Training Camp for veterans, a meeting place of old friends, consolidated by a long friendship in judo.
- Symposium of researches – European researchers exhibit their research on the sport of Judo.
For Registration please send your requests, registration and hotel booking to Mr Mustafa Telli (Tel: +90555 9629472) email: [email protected]