Following the Grand Prix in Antalya, the final ranking list for the 2nd European Games in Minsk can be found down below. The European Games will be the host for the 2019 European Judo Championships at the same time and the qualification will be based on this list.
To avoid any misanderstandings we also published a PDF with 15 frequently asked questions (FAQ).
Time Schedule – Main Milestones
- By 12th April (1pm CET) National Federations (NFs) register their nominated athletes in IJF judobase and send by email to EJU HO the Entry Form Mixed Team
- 16th April – EJU will allocate the quota places by category using the list of athletes registered in Judobase by NFs and the final WRL
- 19th April – MEGOC will confirm the allocated quota places to NOCs, including the Universality Places and Mixed Teams
- By 26th April – NOCs must confirm their allocated quota places to MEGOC and EJU.
- 20th June – Online Sport Entries and Qualifications System (SEQ) deadline for replacements of athletes form reserve list per category in case of injury
More detailed information about the qualification criteria can be found on the EJU event page.